CMAST at flanders.bio Partner Day: The Right Funding at the Right Time: How to Make the Right Call? 22/11, Groot-Bijgaarden
There are so many questions about the best funding & financing strategies from start-up to scale-up and beyond.
- What types of local or European grants are available for life sciences start-ups?
- What do you do when it is too late for Venture Capital and too early for Private Equity?
- What is the best financing strategy when transitioning from a bio-incubator into your own facilities?
- Are you aware of the existing tax incentives to optimise your business plan?
Attending this one-day event, you will hear from experts and experienced entrepreneurs what the current state of funding options are for life sciences companies and how to optimise your business plan along the way.
CMAST is happy to contribute to this event with:
- an expert talk on Government Grants and how these can complement your financial plan in an early stage
- a case study by Ann Beliën, CEO of Rejuvenate Biomed, a young biomedical company that researches the biology of aging and applies this knowledge to identify drugs that delay the aging process. Ann had the idea and the passion, but was soon confronted with a vital question: where to get the money?
Our Funding Experts Katrien Vanherck & Sofie Meerschaut will also be available that day to answer your questions on early stage funding during the Meet the Expert session.