As Supply Chain Planning Consultant, you are a member of our Supply Chain services cluster. You are involved in customer assignments within the life sciences industry. You assist our customers in leveraging their supply chain as a strategic capability and a competitive advantage.
In your first assignment, you will support the divestment of several of our customers’ brands which are manufactured and packaged by a third-party subcontractor abroad.
• Track and follow up the different milestones within the project for each country and each SKU • Coordinate and prioritize artwork inputs to the subcontractor and follow up progress • Track and determine required actions and escalate where necessary • Translate project milestones into operational actions to optimize the supply pipeline to avoid unnecessary write-offs
• Higher economic degree with majors in supply chain (Master's preferred) • 1 to 2 years professional experience in general project planning and control • Advanced administrative skills in MS Office • Self-critical way of working to achieve optimum results • Able to work in a methodical and procedural environment • Outstanding team performer able to function as part of an international (i.e. multi-location) team • Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Dutch
- An attractive salary package including additional fringe benefits, a company car and a fuel card
- The structure and support to develop a successful career as CMAST employee: training, certification, coaching programs as well as tools to stimulate learning and collaboration
- Regular inspiring teammeetings, lunch & learns, teambuilding and other events that promote knowledge sharing and harmony amongst colleagues
- A meaningful role as part of a dynamic and talented young team
Your Working Location